Best Friends Needle Punch Pattern
Best Friends needle punch pattern is a simple pattern which is great for beginners or a quick gift for a best friend. Best Friends needle punch pattern is 4 x 4 finished. This pattern comes with instructions, threading instructions and tips on how to punch for only $5.
Skill level: Easy!
- Weaver’s cloth can be found here on Amazon Weaver’s cloth, or at your
- Locking embroidery hoop. I use Morgan embroidery hoops, found here Morgan embroidery hoop.
- A punch needle with a threader, I use the Ultra Punch Needle.
- Small scissors.
- Embroidery floss
Trace the pattern onto a piece of weaver’s cloth cut to 10 X 10 square.
Press Weaver’s cloth.
Place in a locking embroidery hoop.
I punched at a #2 level on the small punch needle with 3 strands of embroidery floss.
Enjoy these articles to learn more
- Click How To Needle Punch for helpful simple step by step instructions.
- Read 5 Ways to Transfer a Pattern to learn how to transfer this pattern.
- Also click to read 20 Tips for Needle Punch Success
- And to ensure all the benefits of creating read 10 Steps for Crafting Stress Free
Enjoy creating the happiness of the Hopping Into Spring Needle Punch Pattern
Hi, I’m Jules!
I love to DIY, make things by hand and be creative. My goal is to help others learn new things without getting frustrated. Join me in my DIY adventures with simple, complete instructions, and read More about me here.
Hi, I’m Jules!
My goal is to help others learn new things without getting frustrated. Join me in my DIY craft projects adventures with simple, complete instructions, and read more about me here.