God Has Us Machine Embroidery Pattern
God Has Us machine embroidery pattern was designed out of the anxiety the events of early 2020 brought to all of us. Quarantined for 2 months, away from my craft room, caused my mind to become very busy thinking about what was happening in the world. My mind wasn’t distracted creating things so I became anxious. I didn’t like this anxious feeling and the worry. So I handed it over to God. The embroidery pattern God Has Us, comes in 2 sizes and is available at HandmadeJulesShop on Etsy. This Pattern includes instructions, along with the many format files for instant download, all for only $4.50. My example is stitched on unbleached cotton cloth, to show the stitches.
Skill level: Easy
God Has Us machine embroidery pattern has either 4 or 5 colors depending on if you stitch with different color hands or not. Both patterns are included. The pattern finishes to be 6 x 5.6 or 3.5 x 3.2 inches. This pattern is available in the following formats, ART, HUS, PES, JEF, DST, EXP, VIP, VP3, and XXX. Also included is a color and sequencing chart.
Machine embroidery is a needle art that can be used in so many ways! From personalizing clothing to framing as art for the wall. The sky is the limit with what can be done with machine embroidery!
- An embroidery sewing machine. Buy at your local sewing machine store or online. There are some gently used machines available as well at your local sewing machine store. They also provide beginning lessons when you purchase from them. My favorite sewing store is Smith Owen Sewing.
- Machine embroidery hoop which should have come with your machine. I used a large 200×260 hoop.
- Fabric or piece to embroider upon.
- Small scissors.
- Embroidery thread, also available at your local sewing or fabric store. I used Madeira Rayon for this project.
- Tear away stabilizer
- Wash away stabilizer, if using a a fabric which requires this, such as terry cloth.
If you are not familiar with machine embroidery there are many tutorials online or at your local sewing store.
Download the God Has Us machine embroidery pattern, then load it into your machine per manufacturer instructions. Cut your fabic and both stabilizers to fit the hoop. The order is first, tear away on the bottom, then fabric in the middle, finally wash away on top. There are many types of stabilizer available and what you use depends on what you are embroidering on.
Lock you hoop into place and thread your machine with black thread. Now stitch away.
When God Has Us embroidery pattern is finished, trim the jump stitches.
There are many different ways to display this pattern. Some ideas include a t-shirt, a towel, a book bag, a Bible cover or as a framed wall art.
I hope you enjoy God Has Us machine embroidery pattern and that it gives you comfort!
- The Face of Jesus is also available in a machine embroidery pattern!
- And to ensure all the benefits of creating read 10 Steps for Crafting Stress Free
Hi, I’m Jules!