The Face of Jesus Machine Embroidery Pattern
The calming beauty of The Face of Jesus Machine Embroidery Pattern is available at HandmadeJulesShop on Etsy. This Pattern includes instructions, along with the files for instant download. The 5×7 machine embroidery pattern The Face of Jesus is only $10. My example is stitched on unbleached cotton cloth, to show the stitches.
Skill level: Not basic but you can do it!
The Face of Jesus machine embroidery pattern has 20,317 stitches and finishes to be 5×7 inches. This pattern is available in the following formats, ART, HUS, PES, JEF, DST, EXP, VIP, VP3, and XXX.
Machine embroidery is a needle art that can be used in so many ways! From personalizing clothing to framing as art for the wall, the sky is the limit with what can be done with machine embroidery!
- An embroidery sewing machine. Buy at your local sewing machine store or online. There are some gently used machines available as well at your local sewing machine store. They also provide beginning lessons when you purchase from them. My favorite sewing store is Smith Owen Sewing.
- Machine embroidery hoop which should have come with your machine. I used a large 200×260 hoop.
- Fabric or piece to embroider upon.
- Small scissors.
- Embroidery thread, also available at your local sewing or fabric store. I used Madeira Rayon black for this project.
- Tear away stabilizer
- Wash away stabilizer
If you are not familiar with machine embroidery there are many tutorials online or at your local sewing store.
Download The Face of Jesus machine embroidery pattern, then load it into your machine per manufacturer instructions. Cut your fabic and both stabilizers to fit the hoop. The order is first tear away on the bottom, then fabric in the middle, finally wash away on top. There are many types of stabilizer available and what you use depends on what you are embroidering on.
Lock you hoop into place and thread your machine with black thread. Now stitch away.
When The Face of Jesus Embroidery pattern is finished, trim the jump stitches.
There are many different ways to display this pattern. I have mine displayed in a frame. This would be beautiful as a Bible cover as well.
I hope you enjoy The Face of Jesus machine embroidery pattern!
- The Face of Jesus is also available in a needle punch pattern
- And to ensure all the benefits of creating read 10 Steps for Crafting Stress Free
Enjoy creating the beautiful The Face of Jesus Machine Embroidery Pattern
Hi, I’m Jules!
I love to DIY, make things by hand and be creative. My goal is to help others learn new things without getting frustrated. Join me in my DIY adventures with simple, complete instructions, and read More about me here.
Hi, I’m Jules!