What Will Our Honey Bee Machine Embroidery Pattern
What Will Our Honey Bee machine embroidery pattern was designed for my daughter’s baby gender reveal party. She enjoys gardening and put a yellow sign about saving the bees right out in the front yard. This made it easy to choose the theme of her party. Yellow, white and accents of black made the color scheme gender neutral to keep the gender reveal a surprise until the big reveal. The neighbors all enjoyed the garden flag teasing about the party.
The embroidery pattern What Will Out Honey Bee is 7.5 x 7 inches and is available at HandmadeJulesShop on Etsy. This Pattern includes format files, DST, EXP, XXX, VP3, VIP, and HUS for instant download, all for only $4.50. My example is stitched on white nylon stitched into a garden flag.
Skill level: Easy
What Will Our Honey Bee machine embroidery pattern has 2 colors. This pattern is available in the following formats HUS, PES, JEF, DST, EXP, VIP, VP3, and XXX. Also included is a color and sequencing chart.
Machine embroidery is a needle art that can be used in so many ways! From personalizing clothing to framing as art for the wall. The sky is the limit with what can be done with machine embroidery!
- An embroidery sewing machine. Buy at your local sewing machine store or online. There are some gently used machines available as well at your local sewing machine store. They also provide beginning lessons when you purchase from them. My favorite sewing store is Smith Owen Sewing.
- Machine embroidery hoop which should have come with your machine. I used a large 200×260 hoop.
- Fabric or piece to embroider upon.
- Small scissors.
- Embroidery thread, also available at your local sewing or fabric store. I used Madeira Rayon for this project.
- Tear away stabilizer
- Wash away stabilizer, if using a a fabric which requires this, such as terry cloth.
If you are not familiar with machine embroidery there are many tutorials online or at your local sewing store.
Download What Will Our Honey Bee machine embroidery pattern, then load it into your machine per manufacturer instructions. Cut your fabic and both stabilizers to fit the hoop. The order is first, tear away on the bottom, then fabric in the middle, finally wash away on top. There are many types of stabilizer available and what you use depends on what you are embroidering on.
Lock you hoop into place and thread your machine with black thread. Now stitch away.
When What Will Our Honey Bee embroidery pattern is finished, trim the jump stitches.
There are many different ways to display this pattern. Some ideas include a garden flag, a t-shirt, a sweatshirt or as wall art.
I hope you enjoy What Will Our Honey Bee machine embroidery pattern!
- Make Your Own Garden Flag here!
- Throw an awesom Gender Reveal or Baby Shower using What Will Our Honey Bee Gender Reveal Party
Enjoy creating with beautiful What Will Our Honey Bee Machine Embroidery Pattern
Hi, I’m Jules!